Are you a mid-level, senior-level, or C-Suite professional who is seeking professional assistance with your resume, LinkedIn Profile, or a cover letter? Then this service is for you!
These services will help you by:
- Rewriting Your Resume
- Reformatting Your Resume (Pre-formatted templates not used)
- Optimizing your resume for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Targeting your resume for role and/ or industry-specific keywords
- Helping you achieve a consistent personal brand via LinkedIn that serves as a marketing tool and your personal billboard for your job search and your career
- Create a cover letter that helps you stand out from the competition in the job market by using it as an opportunity to demonstrate your skills and qualifications and passion for the role, organization, and industry.
- Learning and understanding your value proposition- a priceless career gift.
- Improving your career trajectory.
- Gaining 50% + more interviews.
The InPower Career Coaching Program is a 1:1 and group program that changes the way you search for jobs, think about your career, and even think about your own accomplishments. Also, you will learn how to negotiate for a salary increase- even if you have not done so previously.
Over the course of 8 weeks, you will:
- Create a mindset for success.
- Understand the type of career you want- and create it.
- Master your personal brand and learn how to leverage it.
- Land a new role and/ or change careers.
- Improve your career trajectory.
- Learn negotiation skills- a valuable skill that delivers throughout a career.
- Increase your salary $10K- $60K!
- Create greater financial freedom for yourself, family, and/ or children.
- Learn advancement strategies from an expert & get ahead faster to unlock professional growth & development.
This is for those:
- Mid-level, Senior-level, and C-Suite Executives in need of an intensive program
- Who are ready to be guided through making deep changes
- Who are ready to show up and do what it takes. You are ready to stop playing small and achieve the results you have been longing for!
This program uses a time-tested game plan and system that successfully brings results.
Are you a mid-level or senior-level female who wants to advance in your career?
The Women InPower Leadership Development Program is a 1:1 and Group Coaching Program that helps women understand, assert their leadership potential and learn what kind of leader they want to become while also learning the strategy of how to become that leader.
Over the course of one year, you will:
- Enhance your confidence & your mindset.
Make a continued investment in your career and your success.
Become industry leader by investing in professional growth & development.
- Enhance your soft skills. Emotional Intelligence is required to be an excellent leader.
- Advance towards to Senior leadership and/ or C-Suite.
"I came to Valerie when my resume was not netting any callbacks or results. Valerie had a comprehensive and enjoyable conversation with me to help determine my goals and obstacles. She put me through a series of interviews and exercises to get specific information about my experience, successes, and skills. She helped me identify holes in my information and what I needed to provide to be more attractive to employers. Valerie gave me a key insight that helped me reframe my presentation of my expertise. Working with her was both a pleasure and a major value. Within one week of her help, I already had interest and an interview. If you want to move forward with your career, definitely work with Valerie!"
Julie Pippert, Strategic Digital Marketing Communications, Project and Account Management, Specializing in STEM
Valerie Martinelli is the career coach to have in your corner when you are planning your next employment move. She is tenacious, diligent, and thorough in her efforts to educate and motivate her clients. Further, Valerie is an empathetic career counselor - a valuable skill when working with people who are at a crossroads in their career, and worried about keeping their current lives going while planning next steps. Valerie cares deeply about the success of her clients and has detailed knowledge and experience of what it takes to succeed in career planning, whether it's a change in industry or a move from one level to the next. I highly recommend Valerie Martinelli's services.
Jean Kaplansky- Technical Documentation Workflow Solutions Architect | Accessibility-focused Digital Publishing Solutions | Technical Writer | Technical Education/Training Developer
I worked with Valerie about 2 years ago. She was always friendly and understood that I was going through the most stressful time of my life. Her advice was professional, which helped me land a great position within an organization in which I look forward to growing. I had just paid another organization to review/rewrite my resume and I wasn’t receiving many “bites”. After Valerie further tweaked it, I started hearing from companies and became a more viable candidate.
Amy Rolfes, SHRM-CP- Experienced, dynamic and engaging instructional designer and trainer.