SERVICE & PACKAGES QUESTIONS
Are Initial Sessions Free?
Yes, they can run anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes in length and have no charge. This applies ONLY to new inquiries.
What Does The Hourly Rate Apply To?
The hourly rate applies to individual sessions that are not covered by a package or service. Click Here for a list of packages/services.
Can Packages And Services Be Combined?
Yes, they can as long as they are suitable choices for you.
How Long Are Individual Sessions?
Individual sessions are an hour in length and can be booked at any 15-minute interval. The sessions can be extended but it will require an additional fee and that is ONLY if it does not conflict with any other scheduled appointments or prior arrangements.
PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, PRIVACY POLICIES, AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
What Forms Of Payments Are Accepted?
VMC accepts all major credit cards, which are processed via Stripe. VMC also accepts PayPal. You also have the option to pay your bill over the phone via a credit or debit card and we assure you everything is secured for your safety.
We understand that unavoidable circumstances arise and appointments have to be canceled or rescheduled. Remember, cancellation and/or rescheduling can be made 48 hours prior to your appointment. Please call us at 203.805. 8075 during our regular business hours to cancel or reschedule your appointment if you are unable to do this through our online booking system.
VMC strictly protects our clients’ information and will not share your information without your knowledge and approval. Any information that was used to create an account for VMC services or sign up for email can be accessed through your account at any time. Your data may be deleted at any time and you may unsubscribe at any time. Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns regarding your information or how it may be used. Please note that signing up to watch a VMC webinar will result in collecting your name and email address and the subscription of emails. Your data will never be shared or sold at any time.
Refunds are subject to client agreements. Please do note that refunds cannot be given for sales tax even with proof of purchase per Connecticut state law
Terms & Conditions?
As a condition of use, you may not use these Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by VMC. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1) To abuse, harass, intimidate, or impersonate any person
2) To post, transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted any Content on our site or social media feeds that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane
3) For any purpose that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services
4) To post Copyrighted material or Intellectual Property which does not belong to you
5) To create multiple accounts for malicious purposes
6) To promote or sell content that belongs to another person
7) To use any services or related programs, platforms, or VMC content in a way that is permitted by law in which you or the business resides
8) To use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to VMC, LLC, or to any person or business entity;
9) To engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website
10) To use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.